So since I have been giving out quite a few of my new cards lately (yay me!), I realized that the time had come to stop the digging through the coupons for a dented business card from a dark corner of my huge bag and make this card case already. So I did, and I'm happy I did.
For the exterior, I used an Amy Butler fabric (passion flower, I think) that I picked up at a secondhand store and have been hoarding; the lining is a scrap from my grandmother-in-law's quilting stash. The tutorial shows a snap closure, but I was worried that the snap would leave an imprint on the cards, so I went with the elastic option she mentioned in the post. I like the ease of it, but I think it does give the impression that I just rubberbanded a piece of fabric around my business cards.
So, it may not be the most professional-looking case, but I think it works for my crafty little business!